Early Bird registration is now closed.
Advanced registration closes on 18 March 2020.
Dementia Alliance International (DAI) is inviting applications for bursaries for people living with dementia to attend the ADI international conference in Singapore 19-21 March 2020, terms and conditions apply. If you would like to apply for a bursary please contact DAI by midnight on 20 January 2020 at email@example.com
- Priority will be given to people who have been accepted to give an oral presentation at the conference
- Bursaries are only available to people with dementia who are members of Dementia Alliance International (You can become a member for free https://www.dementiaallianceinternational.org/membership/)
- Funding is limited and therefore DAI may not be able to offer full bursaries to DAI members and their care partners
Rates are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
*Includes participants from Lower and Middle Income Countries (LAMIC), family carers and students. Students are asked to provide proof of their student status at registration in order to qualify at the stated rate.
**Rate available for ﬁrst 200 (in total) registrants. After which fees will increase by S$200 for person with dementia and S$400 for person with dementia and carer rate.
#Rate available for first 50 registrants only.
Accompanying person registration provides admission to the Welcome reception only.
The Singapore Medical Council (SMC) has granted CME credits for the 34th International Conference of Alzheimer’s Disease Association. International, with maximum 10 CME points (Event ID: SMC20190806-1B-0029).
CME credits are applicable to doctors registered in Singapore only. To receive CME credits, doctors must pre-register with the organisers and provide their MCR numbers. Conference badges have to be scanned before entering any and every session they attend during the three-day conference. The electronic attendance sheet will be submitted to the SMC after the conference has ended.
The Organisers have applied for CPE accreditation with the Singapore Nursing Board and are waiting for approval.
Cancellation and substitution policy
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel a participant’s registration if payment is not made within 30 days of registration.
- Substitutions can be made at no charge until 19 January 2020, after which there will be a charge of SGD 70. Notice of substitution must be given in writing by 5 March 2020.
- For cancellations made after 19 January 2020, no refund will be possible. Cancellations prior to this will incur a charge of SGD 140. No refund of the registration fee will be made for nonattendance.
- Notice of substitution or cancellation must be given in writing to the Organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation and substitution policy do not apply to VCF-eligible participants. No refund of the registration fee will be made for any cancellation or non-attendance.
Click here for the full list of Terms and Conditions.
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; American Samoa; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cabo Verde; Cambodia; Cameroon; Central African Republic; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecaudor; Equatorial Guinea; Egypt; Arab Rep.; El Salvador; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada, The; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bisau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran, Islamic Rep.; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Republic; Lao PDR; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, FYR; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Fed. Sts.; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Romania; Russian Federation; Rwanda; Samoa; São Tomé and Principe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela, RB; Vietnam; West Bank and Gaza; Yemen, Rep.; Zambia; Zimbabwe
A paper registration form will be available for those who struggle with the online system. Kindly email email@example.com for a copy of the form.
Conference Dinner SGD 250 per person
Please note the Conference Dinner is not included in any of the conference registration fees.
Rate is inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Date: Friday 20 March 2020
Venue: Flower Field Hall (in the Flower Dome), Gardens by the Bay
Transport: Transfers will be provided to and from the Singapore EXPO. Details will be provided at a later date.
Nestled within Flower Dome, the Flower Field Hall provides a picturesque setting that will captivate guests with a sensorial experience.
Enjoy a buffet dinner and network with fellow delegates surrounded by the stunning backdrop of a splendid Flower Field on one side and a spectacular panorama of the Marina Bay skyline on the other.
Registration to the conference dinner includes free entry to two unique conservatories, Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
Seats for the conference dinner are limited so register early to secure your ticket.
ADI reserves the right to refuse entry or purchase of a registration to any person without giving reason, as well as the right to amend the advertised conference programme if changes are required due to events outside of ADI’s control.