The ADI 2020 conference, scheduled to take place in Singapore from 10-12 December, will now be hosted as a virtual event.
If you are already registered, you will have received an email from us regarding next steps. Please ensure to check your junk and spam folders for this email as we will require a response by Monday, 5 October.
We will be in touch with those who applied for a bursary to attend the conference in Singapore in due course.
Registration fee includes
This pass entitles you to access all conference sessions, poster presentations, exhibition, networking opportunities and an online programme and abstract book as well as access to video content post conference.
Already registered? You may login here using your registered email address and password to complete your registration or manage your order.
Cancellation and substitution policy
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel a participant’s registration if payment is not made within 30 days of registration.
- Substitutions can be made at no charge until 22 November 2020, after which further substitutions cannot be made.
- Registrations made prior to 19 March 2020 can be cancelled at no charge until 18 October, thereafter cancellation for these registrations will incur a charge of SGD 40.
- Cancellation for registrations made after 19 March will incur a charge of SGD 40.
- For cancellations after 22 November, no refund will be possible.
- No refund of the registration fee will be made for non-participation.
- Notice of substitution or cancellation must be given in writing to the Organisers at email@example.com
- Cancellation and substitution policy do not apply to VCF-funded participants. No refund of the registration fee will be made for any cancellation or non-participation.
Click here for the full list of Terms and Conditions.
We ask for your patience whilst we await approval for accreditation.
Please click here to view FAQ’s.
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; American Samoa; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cabo Verde; Cambodia; Cameroon; Central African Republic; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecaudor; Equatorial Guinea; Egypt; Arab Rep.; El Salvador; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Grenada, The; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bisau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran, Islamic Rep.; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem Rep.; Kyrgyz Republic; Lao PDR; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, FYR; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Fed. Sts.; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Romania; Russian Federation; Rwanda; Samoa; São Tomé and Principe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela, RB; Vietnam; West Bank and Gaza; Yemen, Rep.; Zambia; Zimbabwe
A paper registration form will be available for those who struggle with the online system. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the form.
ADI reserves the right to refuse entry or purchase of a registration to any person without giving reason, as well as the right to amend the advertised conference programme if changes are required due to events outside of ADI’s control.