Registration now open!
Saturday 30 November 2019 – Early bird registration closes
Rates are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
*Rates are for staff /volunteers from NCSS member Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies with approved VCF funding. Terms and conditions apply. (VCF funding applies only to the Super Early Bird Rate and Early Rate registration period. The full conference fee is payable if you register after the Early Rate registration period).
**Includes participants from Lower and Middle Income Countries (LAMIC), family carers and students. Students are asked to provide proof of their student status at registration in order to qualify at the stated rate.
***Rate available for ﬁrst 200 (in total) registrants. After which fees will increase by S$200 for person with dementia and S$400 for person with dementia and carer rate.
#Rate available for first 50 registrants only.
Accompanying person registration provides admission to the Welcome reception only.
The Organisers have applied for CME accreditation and are waiting for approval.
Cancellation and substitution policy
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel a participant’s registration if payment is not made within 30 days of registration.
- Substitutions can be made at no charge until 19 January 2020, after which there will be a charge of SGD 70. Notice of substitution must be given in writing by 5 March 2020.
- For cancellations made after 19 January 2020, no refund will be possible. Cancellations prior to this will incur a charge of SGD 140. No refund of the registration fee will be made for nonattendance.
- Notice of substitution or cancellation must be given in writing to the Organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation and substitution policy do not apply to VCF-eligible participants. No refund of the registration fee will be made for any cancellation or non-attendance.
Click here for the full list of Terms and Conditions.
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; American Samoa; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cabo Verde; Cambodia; Cameroon; Central African Republic; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecaudor; Equatorial Guinea; Egypt; Arab Rep.; El Salvador; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada, The; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bisau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran, Islamic Rep.; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Republic; Lao PDR; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, FYR; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Fed. Sts.; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Romania; Russian Federation; Rwanda; Samoa; São Tomé and Principe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela, RB; Vietnam; West Bank and Gaza; Yemen, Rep.; Zambia; Zimbabwe
A paper registration form will be available for those who struggle with the online system. Kindly email email@example.com for a copy of the form.
ADI reserves the right to refuse entry or purchase of a registration to any person without giving reason, as well as the right to amend the advertised conference programme if changes are required due to events outside of ADI’s control.